View Single Post
Old 04-12-2024, 02:50 PM   #2520
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I applaud Kai for his independence on the vax. F that noise. Saying its indefensible is insane.
Whatever dude. Applaud whatever you want. I applaud living in reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
Suffice it to say that I don't think there are "sides" when it comes to settled science. There are some things that are murky and unsettled by science, where there is plenty of room for valid disagreement and debate. Then there are other things that are unequivocally settled, and are not at all controversial within the scientific community, but for some strange (usually political) reason are controversial among the general public. When it comes to those types of issues, there are not two valid "sides." There's reality, and there's bullshit. You can surmise which of those two categories I believe vaccine skepticism falls into. Sometimes bullshit is harmless (like say, thinking the Earth is flat.) In this particular instance, the bullshit literally kills people. That's why people like me get angry when people who take that stance that is clearly not based in reality, get butthurt when others call them out on it.
I have nothing to add to this. If you wish to discuss it further, feel free to DM me. For the sake of the rest of the board, I really would like to get back to basketball and stay there.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 04-12-2024 at 03:05 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote