View Single Post
Old 04-13-2024, 12:28 AM   #2545
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTmoney2424 View Post
You realize next to no one is taking the booster or the vaccine anymore because they realized they didn?t need it then or dont need it now. Talk about living in an alternate reality? anyway, onto what?s more important, Mavs baby!
WOW that's the stupidest comment I've ever read. Congratulations, you won the award.

Go Mavs.

PS- You also have the glorious distinction of being the first user EVER to make my ignore list in the damn near 20 years I've been posting here. Impressive stuff.

Seriously though people, I'm actually trying to move on from this. I'll take responsibility for initiating it in the first place- even though it wasn't my intention, I was only commenting on Kyrie's perception around the league.

Anyone who wants to keep bringing it up though, that's entirely your responsibility.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 04-13-2024 at 12:43 AM.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote