View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 04:07 PM   #8
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Luka and Kyrie kick it up a notch.

I'm also not at all afraid of Kawhi and whenever he returns. I think the version of the Clippers we saw Sunday is much better than with a hobbled Kawhi. You cannot convince me he's 100% and won't get hunted for every switch. At the minimum, his conditioning can't be close after all this time off the knee. Wear him down and the rotation shock of him coming back negatively affects the Clippers.
Agreed, Kawhi, won't be much of a difference, we scored 8 points in the 2nd quarter. We shot ourselves in the foot. Then when you do that, got to play catch up the rest of the way.

Harden 8-11 on 3's, a career 36% from distance, will clang a few of those the rest of the way. He was their key to the Game 1 win.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote