View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 05:09 PM   #12
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
For sure, I'd also add PG to that since he banked in a couple, and let's not forget Westbrick will return to form. But I do think they played with more flow without Kawhi and that helps all 3 of those guys, IMO

Zubac was getting way too much position early on. Not too many centers can contain that size starting at the block. Gafford was one of the only guys to take public accountability so I trust he will be fine.

Both guys seemed to be selling out on defense and put themselves out of position for a rebound. Led to a number of putbacks so I'm hoping they also adjust that. I'd love some Morris and like that idea.

I think Mavs come out with a fire. You guys may even see me on here since my wife definitely won't stay up for this one! lol
True, the ball was moving around the floor so fast, a lot less dribbling, a lot less time for defenders to make up ground. Kawhi in there with his claw isolated on the elbow, watching the shot clock dwindle.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote