View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 08:48 PM   #779
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Luka is an absolute baller in elimination games. 35-10-8 on 48/37% shooting splits.

That said, this isn't a healthy Luka. His knee is really bothering him and he's still huffing from congestion/respiratory stuff. Luka is a shell of what he was in those other games. As much as I believe in Luka, we can't let this get to elimination (3-2 or 3-3).

What we need tonight is the same solid D we've seen in the last 25 games and we need other guys to step up. The NBA is stupid now, and if teams make threes with 20 seconds on the shot clock, there's really nothing you can do as a defense, but if the Clippers aren't red-hot, we dig deep, defend, rebound, and gut it out, I think we can come away with a nice win. I don't think we'll see another 50pt triple-double from Luka this playoffs, given how beaten up and spent he is based on what he had to do this season. Luckily, I don't think we will have to.

Then again, Clips shot 50% in game one and 62% in game four. If they have another game like that, Kidd won't be able to do anything and we are in real trouble. The NBA is unpredictable as hell.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-01-2024 at 08:55 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote