View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 01:04 PM   #1050
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

While I am not as critical of the refs as many here, I do have one concern. If the Mavs win this series, there will be no California teams left in the playoffs, and since that is our most populous state, it could be bad for TV ratings. Already, superstars like LeBron, the Splash Brothers and Giannis are on the boat fishing. If the Mavs win, 4 more future hall of famers in George, Hardin, K Leonard and Westbrook will join them there.

I am still 100% sure the NBA stole the Mavs first championship because of anti-Mavs bias by putting D Wade on the charity stripe 25 times per game. I sure hope they don't do it to us again.