View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 06:14 AM   #1114
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Yeah, he was a good shooter. I?d hardly call him great. Certainly not great like Dirk, Luka, and Kyrie are great. Those are all first ballot Hall of Famer?s, jet never made an All-Star team.

I do take your point about the team being constructed kind of similarly though. The only problem is, I don?t trust our role players as much as that team. At least not on offense. We have too many guys that are extremely streaky and can go ice cold from three for multiple games at a time.

I think that?s the only thing that?s stopping us from winning a title right now, and that?s what we need to focus on in the off-season. We need At least one more very reliable, three-point shooter, preferably more. The other thing I?d say we?re missing is an elite sixth man (like jet.)
Yeah, if we are going to win this thing it will have to be with our defense.
But this team does have 2 superstars and a very solid defense so we might be able to make it happen.

I thought PJ would need to become a key contributor to our offense for us to have any chance of winning a championship. Someone will need to step it up on that end.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote