View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 03:58 PM   #6
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I'd bite for the minimum. Hell, I'd bite for a minimum deal and drafting Bronny.

Our only pick is Boston's second rounders so that's the very last pick in the entire draft. Not much value in a bad draft at 60.

LeBron would honestly be perfect here. He can play backup guard like Exum/Green and he can play 3/4 as well backing up PJail.
Yes i wouldn't want him running point, not with one of Luka or Kyrie hopefully on the floor at all times. But play him at the 3 or 4 and he's a big body who's still more athletic than 80% of the league.

he'd be perfect playing garbage minutes with bronny too - less chance someone else gets hurt. I mean i love AJ Lawson but at the cost of taking on bronny we can say goodbye to him and Greg Brown or Brandon Williams and have LBJ instead.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote