View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 07:53 PM   #10
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Bingo. The self proclaimed king isn?t taking a seat for anyone.
Again, I wholeheartedly disagree. I think he has wanted to take that backseat for years. Going all the way back to Cleveland even. I think he hoped that as he aged, Kyrie would take the reigns. But it turned out that it was Kyrie who (at that time) wasn't happy taking the backseat. And I think he has wanted AD to be the alpha dog this whole time, but AD just isn't "that guy."

My read on Lebron is that he has always, always been more Magic than Michael. I think our beloved 2011 championship is direct result of that- the fact he wanted Wade to be the primary scorer while he would be the facilitator. But as it turned out, that team needed him to be the #1 scoring option as well.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 05-06-2024 at 07:55 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote