View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 10:58 AM   #18
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
I'm not sure how severe a discount he'd be willing to play for... certainly he's not coming for minimum. But if we get Bronny couldn't we move some dudes around and bring in LBJ? (THJ or even Green?) I think he'd be willing to take some discount to play with his son. Would some team pick Bronny just to have leverage? We don't pick until the end of 2nd and hell i'd take a swing for Lebron at the cost of that pick.

I'd play Lebron at the 4 next to Lively. Gimme PJ too, to go with Luka and Kyrie.
Maybe he doesn't play in every end of game situation. Maybe he doesn't start. How awesome would it be to always have two of Luka, Kyrie, LBJ out there?
Like I said, if you can do it, you do it. If we can make it work salary-wise while keeping the team intact, then hell yeah, draft Bronny and whoever else. Draft the Easter Bunny for all I care.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote