View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 12:45 AM   #610
LukaMagic
Golden Member

LukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to allLukaMagic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Luka will finish third or fourth next year. National media is done with euros running the league. It?ll be a race between Shai and Ant. They?re exhausted of Luka and he hasn?t even won an mvp. I don?t think he ever will.
This is true. Luka is just a euro. I agree. I don't think he will ever be voted as the MVP. And I also don't think he will ever win a championship if he stays in Dallas.

ps What do you mean by exhausted above? I don't understand the meaning of that word in your sentence. Do you mean that the league is tired of Luka and see him as a dude full of negative antics? If that's what you mean then I again agree with you. That's how the league sees Luka. That's why the refs don't protect him and that's why he is injured now. The league sees SGA very, very differently. SGA has a much brighter future in the league (unless Luka moves out of Dallas and goes to a major, big-market team like LA).

Last edited by LukaMagic; 05-11-2024 at 01:29 AM.
LukaMagic is offline   Reply With Quote