View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 01:54 PM   #879
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I was more worried about the Clips than OKC. Even going back before the playoffs started.

Luka hurt is a huge factor though. If we are going to win, I hope we close it out in the next 2 games and Min-Denver goes 7 and quadruple overtime so we can heal up.

By any means necessary
That was my biggest worry the Clippers coming into the playoffs

But once Leonard was reported as less than 100% mavs quickly became my favorites in that series.

OKC no disrespect I just never really considered them a true #1 seed. I felt coming into this series that both Lively and Gafford could own them on the boards.

I'm a bit surprised both players aren't converting their FG% at higher clip but i think eventually they will start to wear down OKC slender front line and finish around the rim better
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote