View Single Post
Old 05-12-2024, 01:56 PM   #880
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I love the added wrinkle installed for post ups

I've been bitching all year to have both PJ and Luka post up a little more because it makes them both more efficient and gives the mavs size advantage vs smaller wing defenders.

That's how Demver would sometimes use Gordon to generate easy buckets

Kidd or someone on the coaching staff finally made that tweak to the offense and I love it because now they can balance out the shots instead of simply relying on 3's
And I think PJ's upside is much bigger than Gordon's at least offensively. Gordon is a better rebounder and passer, but I think PJ betters him overall defense and offense.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote