View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 01:58 AM   #27
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
As explosive as Ant is, I think he?ll be easier to contain than SGA. He?s more up and down where SGA was guaranteed 30 points.
I tend to agree. They're both phenomenal, but between the two of them, I think SGA is the more lethal scorer. Game 6 probably should have been a blowout, or at least a very comfortable victory for the Mavs at the end, but SGA just hit every insane shot, no matter how well he was guarded.

The flipside though is that ANT is a far better defensive player, so Kyrie and probably occasionally Luka too will have a harder time scoring. Also, the Wolves have more offensive weapons for ANT to pass to than the Thunder.

On that note, I don't think we can win this series with Kyrie being invisible in the first half and only showing up in the second half. We need him to come out with guns blazing.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote