View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 12:18 PM   #31
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
You might think it?s overblown but the wolves were the number 1 defensive rated team for the entire season. You can?t fake that. And who knows what the refs decide to allow the wolves to get away with this series.
That's why I would be aggressive right off tip. If the refs are going to let anyone get away with extra physical defense, we need to be the ones to help them calibrate how the game is called. We can't go into the series expecting to get calls and end up complaining our way to fairness.

Last thing I want to see is Wolves getting away with extra sht for 2 or 3 quarters, then the refs calibrate how they call fouls. By then we will be complaining about Harden and Shai type touch fouls.

All I want is fair calls and as close to consistent as possible.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote