View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 12:21 PM   #38
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
Defense for sure, it's all come together on that end. Just have to keep up the intensity.

As for your point on bigs clogging the paint, I found it interesting that all three (gotta count Powell since he was there lol) were taking a lot of corner threes and splashing them. Makes me think they might try to leak a big out to the corner a time or two to add a wrinkle for the Wolves to think about. Would be huge to draw Gobert out of the paint. Not nearly concerned about KAT and his defense or lack thereof.
I'd rsther see a confident stroke by our bigs on some 3's than unforced turnovers by our guards. Hell, at least we are getting shots off.

I'm still shocked that we won game 6 with 17...17 turnovers

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote