View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 02:24 PM   #24
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

<< The teams that have won championships have not necessarily always had the best center in the game. Championship teams are built around dominant players, regardless of position. >>

exactly, the lakers won because they have the most dominant player in the game. not just the best center.

the bulls won because they had the most dominant player in the league (with some help from the refs... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] )... i mean, c'mon... will perdue? bill wennington?

spurs... eh, we'll not that count that one... although i will say that duncan + a healthy robinson could equal to the most dominant player in the league that year.

we're building around one of the most dominant players in the league, if not soon to be THE MOST dominant.