View Single Post
Old 04-23-2003, 07:18 PM   #39
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

I expect the Blazers to double and be physical with Dirk, when possible, to try and throw off his offensive rhythm. Some of his teammates are going to have to pick up their offensive production compared to last game, especially the other 2 of the big 3.

Generally, I expect the Blazers to play with more aggression and intensity on defense and on the boards than last game. This could lead to more fouls and some technicals from both teams.

As well as our Mavs played last game they are going to have to play even better to insure they go to Portland up 2-0.

Go Mavs!
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote