View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 03:01 PM   #61
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

<< great Day One

got the shut down corner in Newman
got a starting Center that makes the line start to look solid
and altough i didn't think they'd take a TE, they got the best TE in the draft in the 3rd round in Witten.

Really need to find DL depth, especially at DT, and if they want it, there are still some good RB's available on Day 2. IMO I see possibly a rb(Suggs, Smith, Pintrose) a DL (Long, or a diamond in the rough) and depth at OL(panchos,plenty of others), and possibly even another CB(Weathersby, Garrett,Walton,Babers) or a Safety, and possibly a WR too (hopefully Battle late, and he'll be a steal)and Bradie James for LB depth wouldn't be bad either, I KNOW i named every position,but there is still some quality out there, and Dallas could use a little of everything

So Far so good, let's hope day 2 is just as good , Dallas has a lot of nice options so they should add some quality depth tomorrow.
>>

Wow, 211, you got the 3 positions right. LB, Corner and WR and you managed to name the linebacker. Props to you.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote