Thread: Rick Fox Out
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2003, 01:14 PM   #10
WayOutWest
Golden Member

WayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the roughWayOutWest is a jewel in the rough

<< This is great news. Fox ( although I hate him, insert pic of him getting smacked by Christie here) was playing great defense in the Fakers last games. With Hudson stepping up, this will give the Wolves a big 3 to attack the fakers with. Wally should get alot better looks thus taking the pressure off of KG a little bit. I say wolves in 6.

Shaq and Kobe live in LA where everyone kisses there ass all the time. Before the game in warm-ups they looked scared like they might become less then gods in California. With the Angels, Ducks, and raiders doing as well as they have, they could become scrubs over night, everyone in LA is so fake anyway they will just gravitate towards a new group of winners. I saw that look in their eyes before the game and absolutely loved it.

It amazes me how some things never make it into the press. The Fakers are so easy to read as people. Why has no one commented on Shaq's &quot;give me the ball&quot;? OK idiots in the media it is this simple, the crowd strts to yell MVP for Kobe at the end of the game when Showbe goes to the free throw line, over and over again. What do they do when Shaq goes to the line, they hold their breath.

Everyone has made Shaq's ego larger then life. The city applauds him for making statements that would make a convicts mother cry and they still love him. they never point out the fact that he is probably in the bottom 1% of the nation in smarts. Nope, they hang on his words like he was a founding father, or even a father that sticks around. So what do you think he is going to do when he is insulted, by being made to feel less then life? Thats right he is going to be a litle bitch. Shaq makes the lakers run, he will now throw in the towel and the series is over.
>>

Yikes, inferiority complex must be a b!tch.

"Lakers hate causes blindness"
WayOutWest is offline   Reply With Quote