View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 09:15 AM   #14
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Statement 1:

<< &quot;I suffer, greatly, when I play poorly,&quot; said Nash, an All-Star the past two seasons. &quot;I feel bad about myself. It's my weakness. I should maybe be stronger and not allow it to pain me so much. At the same time, maybe that's an insecurity mechanism for success.&quot; >>

Statement 2:

<< &quot;I'm just going to stay confident and not let this get me down,&quot; said Nash, who shot just 2-of-11 from the field during Dallas' 103-99 loss to Portland at American Airlines Center.

&quot;It's what I worked hard all summer for, to be in this situation. For it to be going so poorly at this point isn't enough to make me quit.&quot;
>>

So what happened to his &quot;suffering-as-insecurity-mechanism-for-success&quot; theory? From 'suffering' to 'not-let-this-get-me-down'. What an unstable puss.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote