Thread: Kevin Garnett
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2003, 01:02 AM   #1
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

I feel bad for this man. Easily my second favorite player in the league behind Dirk. Coolest brother in the world, and you can see his heart is actually broken after this game. He's Got it all, can D up, can rebound, and has shown a consistant inside turnaround this year finally. The NBA and especially David fuckin Stern has F'd him with the Joe Smith ruling. Wally Z?, Hudson?, please...that's not a f'n team. No draft picks?? Well, just shows the NBA's priorities.

One day soon, KG will lead a team (not the Twolves) to the promise land. I would be nearly as happy as when we put it all together and do it.

Imagine Dirk and KG together...damn, I'd give up Fin and Nash and whatever else it took to make it happen. It won't, I know, but sometimes pipe dreams come true. Out/
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote