Thread: who should go
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2003, 10:18 PM   #5
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough

Everyone is expendable except Dirk.

Either Nash or Van Exel: One of them should go and it's looking more and more like Steve. Trade steve to Toronto for Alvin Williams or Mo Peterson. We're more athletic and better defensivly already.

Trade Finley for a younger buck. He doesen't have to have half the talent. If he can dribble and play some semblance of defense I'll be satisfied. Cory Maggete would be nice.

Both Raef and Bradley: These 2 effeminate cream puffs need to get out of here as soon as possible. If NY still wants Bradley, trade him, Kurt Thomas would be nice but I'd even accept Lee Nailon, ANYBODY. See if they'll agree to take Raef too, if not, either swallow his contract and keep him on as the 7th or 8th man off the bench or trade him to the first team that wants him. I'd like Olowokandi here but since others don't like him, I'd accept PJ Brown, Dale Davis, Brian Grant whatever gladly even though most of them aren't really centers. To be honest, I'd take Earl Boykins as the new mavs starting center of those pasty sisters currently inhabiting the mavs roster.

Walt Williams is too slow and too one dimensional. Popeye Jones is done. Antoine Rigadeau should find a first class ticket back to france if the Mavs knew what was good for them. Everyone else is live with able but if anything better comes along, jump on it. Dirk is still young. This can be a good team someday.

Most of all. Kick Nellie's ass out the door.
Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote