View Single Post
Old 05-08-2003, 03:43 PM   #25
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

No one said they're not going to support them... However pointing out someones faults does not mean you're going to fault them. If you had a brother who was going to fight Mike Tyson (unless your brother was Lenox Lewis) you would be scared as hell and tell your brother all the things he NEEDS to do to win, if he wasn't doing it from what you've seen, you would call him on it regardless if it was a day before the fight. However when he got in the ring, you would route your ass off for him to win. So pointing out the MAVS flaws and what they need to improve on is NOT in any way going against them and not supporting them, it's simply pointing out things that are BLATANTLY wrong.

You're right on one point, they needed to see where the players were an entire year. They have now, they've seen what the team has done for an entire year and guess what, THE SYSTEM after an entire year and players that have been in the system for a year and a HALF still are struggling with it.

If the Mavericks go on to get into the conference finals and challenge whomever seriously for that series, I'll tell you what, I'll eat crow but unless that happens, I'm sorry, it's time for Nellie to GO!!!