View Single Post
Old 05-09-2003, 11:58 AM   #23
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

<< This I do know, unless the Mavs plan on shooting like they did lastnight the remainder of this series, they better play better defense. They still didn't play good defense yesterday (with the exception of the second quarter). They gave up 110 points. While I LOVED that game lastnight because I think we saw what happens when EVERYONE is on, the Mavs can be a scary team but the reality is, they won't be like that everynight. So they better LEARN TO PLAY DEFENSE... >>

i agree with what your saying, but i dont think defense will be a factor in determining who wins this series.

sacto can't stop dallas. and dallas cant stop sacto. both teams pass the ball so well, its hard to get to every guy and put a hand in their face. its almost like trying to plug a leak in a dam with just your finger. you might be successful for a little, but its bound to spring a leak sometime.

couple that with the fact that sacto likes to run and gun with the mavs, and it stands to reason, whoever wins this series will win because they continue to outscore the other team, instead of d'ing them up.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote