View Single Post
Old 07-16-2001, 04:44 PM   #3
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

... and some in-depth report from last years Trail Blazers.

Mike Dunleavy calls Rasheed Wallace into his office.
"I am very worried about your performance the last few matches, and want to know is thre anything up.. are Fatima and your kids alright?
"Yes they are fine. It is not them." Rasheed replied.
"Well what is it?" Said Mike "You can tell me, and lets see if we can sort it."
"It is just this jigsaw puzzle" Rasheed replied. "I have spent hours trying to get the picture to match the beautiful tiger on the front of the box"
"Well surely a jigsaw puzzle can not be that hard..." Mike said.
"I really want to get the puzzle done. the picture of the tiger on the front of the box is awesome. I want to finish it for my youngest , but I am getting nowhere. I can think of nothing but that beautiful tiger on the front of the box!" Rasheed answered.
"Bring it in tomorrow, if this is interfering with your performance.. we will both work on the puzzle until it is finished. You can then concentrate on your game."
"Ohh thanks Mike!" Rasheed said, skipping out of the office .. singing.
Next day Rasheed comes into Mike's office and pours the pieces on to his desk, and shows him the box..
"Here boss, I bought the puzzle .. here is the picture of the tiger!"
Mike looks up through a cloud of dust looks up and screams:
"Put the ******* frosties back in the box Rasheed and get your *** out playing!!!!"