View Single Post
Old 07-18-2001, 06:46 PM   #19
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

Ok, I think you pretty much know that I´m the guy (maybe the lonely guy) who is convinced (and willing) to bet on Webber playing next year in a Mavs uniform (whatever they´ll look like). And I wont re-fresh my idea to bring in Baker and Payton ...

Putting all that behind, I want to review DJ´s "plan".

Trading Trent for Patterson. Why? You get SOMETHING out of Trent this way ... and this something may fit.

Signing Hardaway and Bowen by the midlevel. Dont think that´ll happen. Why? Bowen wont come here (SA?), and Timmy may even accept the vet minimum. So the Mid-Level would still be ours (Mason?).

Shipping Buckner to Memphis. For Dickerson. Reasonable. I LOVE Buckner. But Dickerson may be the better choice right now.

Eisley for something. Hoooray. Henderson? Maybe. Maybe send him to Miami (Mason?). Maybe there´s any big guy left.

That leaves us with:
Bradley, Dirk, Fin, Dickerson, Nash starting
Booth, Howard, Patterson, Hardaway - end of the bench Wang Zhi-Zhi, Najera, Harvey
thats 12

just a thought - lets think about that:
Bradley, Mason, Dirk, Fin, Nash
Howard, Dickerson, Hardaway, Booth, Patterson?
sounds fun to me ... thats a second starting 5 ...

just a thought though ... and it wont happen, since CWebb will come here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

loool

j