View Single Post
Old 05-16-2003, 08:19 AM   #2
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

<< i truely believe the kings played at 110% efficiency with their season on the line. they had to get the right breaks and the ball had to bounce the right way for them to win.

it may happen again, but i truely doubt it will. if the mavs played as they did in game 6 at ARCO, they'll win going away at home in dallas. i do think however, we need to sub raja in for one of the big 4, our guards are getting posted way too much, and that causes some severe matchup problems.

unfortunately the only person he could sub for in all likelyhood is one of the two PG's and it creates an interesting dilemma for nellie as to what to do. unless nellie is to go really small with nash, NVE, raja, finley, dirk.
>>

Why I think we will win is-

They have struggled to beat us at home in game 6 whereas we blew them out in Game 5. Dallas has answered whenever their season was on the line.