Thread: Sammy Sosa
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2003, 03:55 PM   #20
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all
Default RE: Sammy Sosa

Well I don't see how they could say that. If you are up to bat and into the heat of the battle and or Struggling, you usually just look into your Bat bin and grab your bat. You don't inspect it to make sure its your "special corked bat". You know it is by the Bin your bat is in. I would have to think that all Sammy did was just reach in his bin and grab his bat, walked to the plate and started swinging. Honestly I don't know what Sammy did or didn't do. Just trying to come up with a reason why this happened. He has never given me a reason to throw him under the bus without first believing him and exploring if he is really telling the truth and give you my own personal reasons as to why I think he didn't do it on purpose.

But to say to Sammy that he is a cheater by swinging a corked bat that felt the same and even looked the same without first believing the he "might" of actually grabbed the wrong bat would go against our very belief that you are "innocent until proven guilty."

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote