View Single Post
Old 08-14-2001, 09:13 AM   #25
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

I'm with you FT, I think all those bastards are cocky but you know what, I DON'T CARE about that. To be honest, I personally think the game is for the fans. If the fans like it, then do it! No one says shit when people like the Big Unit gets pumped up after he strikes someone out and starts yelling. Why isn't that showing someone up? I don't think anyone should be beamed for doing anything, also, Sosa does his kisses when he's back in the dug out, he doesn't do it running around the bases. His hop after he hits a long home run is no different than Griffey or Bonds standing there watching it as it goes out of the park.

I'm not for all these little respect and intricasies (sp) of the game that's suppose to happen. Bullshit! When Babe Ruth pointed his home run, that wasn't showing the pitcher up??? Hell yes it was, but you know what, it was still great and especially for the fans. Alot of what Sosa does is supersticious (sp again) too, he's said that many times. If I was hitting HR's like he was and doing the same thing everytime made me believe I was going to keep hitting them like that then, I'd do the same thing over and over too.