View Single Post
Old 06-18-2003, 11:44 AM   #3
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: 6/18 ESPN - pavel's pituitary problem

Big guys with pituitary problems scare the hell out of me. Even if it is corrected, the fact remains that he probably had abnormal growth thanks to this problem. I'm not a doctor so I don't know what exactly that means. But I do know that virtually all other pituitary giants eventually have major health problems. You just can't grow that fast and not have problems, I don't care what his agent and the doctors he paid say. What these reports say is what we've all been wondering, Pavel is actually what his deformed face suggests: a little less handicapped than normal pitutiary freak. Muresan, Andre the Giant, The 8'5" Turkish guy with the accordion back, now Pavel... They all eventually had health problems, not because of the surgery but because their body didn't grow the way a human body is supposed to grow. Isn't it nice to have a natural 7'6" giant on your team? An actual normal human that just happens to be enormous? Yao Ming is like that. Slavko Vranes is like that. Bradley is like that. I'm beginning to think this Pavel guy is an enormous bust waiting to happen. And to think I actually started to get excited about him. Hah!
madape is offline   Reply With Quote