View Single Post
Old 06-21-2003, 11:50 PM   #13
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold
Default Lewis vs. Klitschko

Quote:
Looks pretty nasty, but that eye is open. I've seen a lot worse let go.
Exactly Doc. It looks nasty but hey that´s boxing. It´s a world heavywight bout so you have to let it go. Especially when the fighter you take out leads the fight 58-56. And the cut was pretty high above the eye too so the eye itself wasn´t in that great danger.

Ahh it just pisses me off. I´ve been looking forward to this fight for quite a long time. I allways thought Klitschko could beat Lewis and I said so a couple of times here on this board. I think he had a real good chance today if not for this bullshit ending. If the cut gets worse you have to stop it, but as it stands after round 6 there is no way you should have stopped that fight.

I´m angry. I want to puch someone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote