Thread: School
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2001, 12:29 PM   #15
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the offer smile_at_me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll be needing all the help I can get! At this point, I'm most interested in pursuing the DPT degree but things may change during the next year and I may decide to go for the MD. The scary thing is I've never been good at math or science! To top things off, one of my good friends just decided to drop out of med school after his first year. I'm not sure of the reason but I hope it's not because he felt it was too hard! But I feel this is what I really want to do so I'm going to go for it. Both my parents are doctors so they're being pretty supportive. I think if I just push myself and bust my ass, I should be ok. I haven't really done any studying the last four years so these next few months should be interesting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote