Thread: Kidd to Dallas?
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2003, 03:28 PM   #136
Mavs_Rule2003

Mavs_Rule2003 is on a distinguished road
Default Kidd to Dallas?

Nash is way much better shooter than KIDD~ No doubt about it.

Everybody is saying about perimeter defense. WEll where as i agree Kidd is superior in this category. But i dont think that makes a much differnece if you get a good one slightly better D player on the PG, where u will loose 6% of field goal percentage (NASH is 47% and KIDD 41%) and moreover NASH is 5th best 3 point shooter in this league. IF you are in NEllies system, You need to be a good 3 point shooting team.

Kidd might have another better thing of looking at open court. Well, i agree that~ but i also think Nsh has developed his court vision much much better in last season. See the asists average are almost same. (Only one more for KIDD)

ANd no one can persude anyone by saying Kidd gets 4 more rebounds. If we need to take care of our rebounding problem, we need a guy who can help me getting average 10 rebounds. And that has to be a center, not a PG. Just need a big body down there. that is what we need.

And please try to get the view that, Kidd is doing all these in lowly Eastern conference. Remeber when kidd was in Pheonix and dallas?? he was just a sore looser! "ASON KIDD"??? anyone remember that phrase?

On the other hand, NAsh has been playing in western confernence from the rookie season. and he is gettting better every player. If you talk about his wear down. we better ask NVE to play with preofessionalism during the regular season so that we can give this guy some decent rest.

I would say just keep THese Nash and NVE combo for one more year. And while NVE will also going to have only one more year for his contract, mnay people will be interested in him. Heck, if any body we can get like O'neil (which i think is not gonna happen. think about Lewis situation! they just want more money). so, sign and trade possibity is sinking. Only thing is good is that we get pick 4 and get rid of Raef. We have sen two seasons of Raef and gave him a crap contract. just give 29 and raef and get pick 4 and they go for BOSH.

Mavs_Rule2003 is offline   Reply With Quote