View Single Post
Old 07-02-2003, 07:02 PM   #24
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future
Default Carter wants team to trade Bosh

Vince Carter = loser. Bosh seems like a great kid. I would never go to my principal (I'm a teacher) and say to him, "You should not have hired that new teacher fresh out of college. You should hire someone with years of experience. We need test scores to go up today, not in a few years". I wouldn't do this because 1) I don't think so highly of myself to think that someone new is unable to bring something great to the table, and 2) because I am smart enough to know that the principal is in charge of hiring, not me. Carter should shut his piehole and worry about HIS game. L-O-S-E-R.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote