View Single Post
Old 07-08-2003, 10:49 PM   #19
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default Is Nellie even involved in recruitment?

Originally posted by Chicago JK
Quote:
believe Nellie is over in Maui "watching film" Oops...I didn't want to open those cans of worms again....sorry. Ha ha.
Originally posted by MFFL
Quote:
Everything is fine. We have the greatest GM to never win a championship AND the greatest coach to never win a championship. Everything is fine I tell you.
Love it, guys....keep it coming

Last year, in the offseason Mavskiki posted MANY times questioning our pursuit of Rashard and management as a whole. At the time, I didn't buy into it fully and our debate got pretty hot. But as time passed, I found myself coming around to his way of thinking. I PM'd him and told him so. So, I'll say it here in public, Kiki, you were right.

I'm hoping that Kiki will be proved wrong this offseason, for the sake of the team and all the fans...but DAMN...the Lakers are in the same "no cap room" dilemna that we are...and they go get GP and likely Malone....while we go after a guy with a serious kidney disease.

I was and am a critic of Nellie's first trip to Maui....for the life of me, I don't understand why he's not "on the road" pursuing the team's best interests....

Yeah, yeah...he's on the phone with Donnie and Mark...

If we don't pull an impact...there will be a lot of reasonable room for criticism...

David's defense just won't hold water. if Mitch Kupchak can get it done, why can't Nellie ?