View Single Post
Old 07-11-2003, 08:25 AM   #7
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Predictions on 3 things

So what you are saying The Nash is that you put stock into a rating system based on the number of posts you place on a board? Really? That is very interesting, because I think the point of this board is to talk Mavericks, other sports, and have general fun. I had no idea that in order to be "respected" you would have to submit to a predefined number of posts per day to keep your rating in check.

That makes zero sense. If it really means that much, can my post count be zeroed out? I don't want The Nash getting upset that in the same 2 months I have surpassed him in number of posts. I don't want to be singled out, so if that helps please mods, make my post count zero.

Thanks!