View Single Post
Old 07-12-2003, 06:03 PM   #6
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default Mavs vs Mavs UPDATED>>>Players please read

I just got back from the gym and talked to them about our game:

The game will be played at the Coppell YMCA (there's another gym right down the street, too)

It's located just east of the Intersection of Denton Tap Road and Town Boulevard...I suspect that you can all use mapquest to find it...but if not...here are the directions from the Dallas area.

Get on LBJ and head west of I-35 as if you're going to DFW airport. Turn right (north) on Beltline road. Simply keep going straight into Coppell (the name of the road will change to Denton Tap Road). Just past Sandy Lake Road, you'll come to Town Boulevard. Take a right on Town Boulevard and it will lead you right into the YMCA parking lot.

The YMCA gym will open promptly at noon and we can begin. This seems to be the best time for the most players. If you'll arrive a few minutes early, we can go right in and get started at noon. We'll have quite a few people from this boad there...and we can go 3 on 3 half court or 4 on 4 fullcourt...whatever is your pleasure. For those who are a bit out of shape, we can sub in and out to give everyone a breather. There will also be some gym regulars around if we want to include them later in the day.

I suspect that Ryan and I will be there most of the day, as will some others...so if you need to come late, the games will still be going on. For the sake of safety, if you're going to come after 2pm, please call me on my cell....simply PM me and I'll give it to you.

The gym manager told me that there wouldn't be a problem accomodating us. We are members ther...but as guests, there is a $5 fee to be paid by all guests...so bring the $5 with you. If you're coming late, we'll be watching for you...all you have to do is to sign in...the gym is right next to the sign in desk.

If you can't make the time, please PM me so I'll know that you're not coming...I don't want to think that anyone is lost and wandering all over Coppell. Rhylan and I have done our very best to coordinate all of this...unfortunately, we couldn't get a correct time for everyone. Some needed it early; others later....but after talking to everyone AND the GYM MANAGER...this is the best that we can do.

From the PM's we've received, we know we'll have enough for 3 teams, so we can rotate. Just do us one favor; if you say that you're coming, please do. it's going to be great fun and a great opportunity to meet those people on the board that you haven't yet met. If enough people can hang around after the games, we can retire up the street for some food and refreshments.

Again, please PM me or call me if you need any further info.

Thanks.

OP