View Single Post
Old 07-14-2003, 10:18 AM   #13
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default Mavs vs Mavs UPDATED>>>Players please read fot time, info and directions.

Photos have been taken and Rhylan now has them and will be posting them...soon...I hope.

Actually, we switched teams around and got some of the Coppel Y regulars into a few games (two were grauating seniors from the Coppel HS team.

We played both 3 on 3 halfcourt, then went to 4 on 4 full court.

Here's a brief scouting report. And, honestly, NO ONE stunk it up...very well played games (about 8 games to 15, if I recall. We played for 2+ hours. No injuries, at all.

Rhylan was true to his word. He's VERY quick and has a nice shot. i'll play with him anytime.

EvilMav was a real bull in the paint, tossing up short hook shots with either hand. His "left" is much better than Bradley's. Replace Shawn with Evil !!!!!!!!

Mandyahl is a fine all around player...no real weaknesses. Nice little 10 foot shot. She was the only female in the game and acquited herself just fine. She CAN PLAY no doubt...and is also a very fun person...she's got MY total respect...

Ryan, the "Sock" played real well I thought...he and rhylan dueled a lot...I'm not going to say anymore about how it turned out for fear of being "banned" by Rhylan. <chuckle>

Chris played ,too...but never introduced himself under his screen name...I'm suspecting Road Rage...but he's a really good one, too. Very, very quick...good shot...good handles...I was very impressed with him.

MFFL brought his son, Christian and played in a couple of games...I had fun banging under the boards with him.

AE and Madape were no shows...Ae had a good excuse...but the Ape didn't...guess he was drunk/hungover or both. mike B. also called andhad to cancel...some family things came up.

The Coppel gym regulars were fun to have in the game...they added some height to the game...6'2" to 6'6"...so that made it challenging.

As for me, I'd rather not say...not bad for the first game since I had hand surgery last October...you'll have to ask rhylan about a few of my passes, especially the alley-oop to ryan over a 6'4" guy who went to block my shot under the basket.

After the game, we all retired to a local mexican restaraunt ....had a lot of fun...and decided to ban Madape from the board for not showing up !!!! And we were all sober when THAT was decided !!!

more later after the pictures are up...you'll get a better idea from a few of them.