View Single Post
Old 07-14-2003, 10:23 AM   #14
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all
Default RE: Mavs vs Mavs UPDATED>>>Players please read fot time, info and directions.

No ladies showed up except Mandy? Who was making the mixed drinks than? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I am glad everybody had a good time, while all of you was sweating in a air conditioned gym, I was on a ball field sweating in 100 degree weather.

When will be the next time we do it, I need to definately rearrange my schedule to play in it. Saturdays are very hard for me now as I am playing every weekend in softball tourneys, but Sundays are usually good for me. But now that I think about it, I am not that good and would be basically shooting airballs anyways, and I wouldn't want to bring down ya'lls level of play.

Either way, glad everybody had a good time and that nobody sprained an ankle or pulled a muscle.

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote