View Single Post
Old 07-15-2003, 10:30 AM   #5
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Clemens spares his way into the All Star game

kornheiser on PTI said it best. it should never have come to this. clemens should have been on the all-star team as one of the first pitchers selected. i don't like clemens, but you can't knock the fact that he's had a great career. one of the best pitchers in the game.

MLB yet again looks like a bunch of bumbling idiots. zito had to be told by a reporter that he was no longer playing! great communication. MLB continues to alienate fans. i, for one, love watching zito pitch. hell, he's 6-0 right now in my MVP Baseball 2003 franchise. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

and i have a hard time believing that this was just the A's decision.

i don't know if y'all saw the PTI i'm talking about, but they were discussing so many screw-ups. like how in the hell was dontrelle willis not selected until he was selected as an injury replacement? ridiculous.