View Single Post
Old 07-15-2003, 07:53 PM   #26
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Hunting for Bambi

I had to take my car in today. And while I'm sitting in the waiting room watching CNN they do a story on this.

The anchor was absolutely appalled and had no problem showing it. They talked to the creator and one of the women that plays a target.

The creator said something about how he loves to hunt deer but doesn't get paid for it. It popped into his head, 'why not hunt women'? He has no fear of the women suing if they suffer a serious injury.

The woman could not have been more ditzy. She said what a rush it is, the money is good, and they all know what their getting themselves into. It mentioned that one woman was hit and it drew blood, but they're not worried about a serious injury.

There were about 8 people watching this and all were stunned. It showed video and it really is something you'd have to see to believe.