View Single Post
Old 07-17-2003, 08:28 AM   #3
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default No exception for Grant Hill

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC
Quote:
There's often no rhyme or reason in how the league makes its decision. It won't discuss the criteria.
Why do owners put up with this kind of abitrariness from the league? Who owns the damned league anyway? How much of his own money does Stern have tied up in the NBA? If I were an owner with a couple hundred million tied up iin a franchise, you could be damned sure that I'd either be getting some answers or some new bureaucrats.

F*ck Stern and his minions.
I've always wondered this -- why do the guys who own the franchises allow a guy who honestly owns nothing tell them how it's gonna be, especially on issues like this?