View Single Post
Old 07-18-2003, 04:30 PM   #15
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default Does anyone believe the Mavericks haven't screwed up this offseason?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Evilmav2
I don't care what Dwight Manley and Malone are telling the LA Times this week about how the Lake Show was their only possible destination. The fact remains that Malone made a clear remark to Eddie Sefko of the DMN indicating that Dallas was near the top of a very short list of teams he would like to play for, Malone has speculated for years about the possibility of playing for Dallas, and on July 2, Malone appeared to be angered by Cuban't recruitment trip to Miami, as he ranted to the Deseret news about being insulted by some teams looking at him as a tenth option...
Interesting. Evidence.

Quote:
I will not condemn the Nelson's or Cuban choice to pursue the failing kidney's of Mourning as being some kind of "mockery", but I do believe that they, and we will all ultimately regret that ill-made decision...
Just so that it's clear, I don't think that the choice to pursue Mourning was a mockery. I think that Cuban playing GM makes a mockery of the Mavs front office. Nelson is supposed to be the GM. He's supposed to do the recruiting and free agent negotiation.