Thread: Thanks Mr. Bush
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2003, 09:59 PM   #23
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Quote:
All the Reeds bashing but still no reply to the Deficit????? That is because there is no reply- it is BUSH'S and the REPUBLICANS fault- PERIOD.
Please give us reasons not just why it is Bush's and Republicans fault.
Did the Dumbocracts control the Senate till Nov 2002?
What is your solution Raise Taxes or Cut Spending?
Does your hatred for Bush cloud your memory, our people and economy was attacked by AlQeda that caused the nation to respond and spend all this money.
What about the corrupt corporations that scammed the Stock Market? (Dont tell me the CEO's went crazy as soon as Bush took Office Jan 2001, and in 7 months wrecked the economy )

Quote:
The White House acknowledged that US President George W. Bush (news - web sites) used a British claim that Iraq (news - web sites) had sought uranium from Africa even after the US State Department labeled the charge "highly dubious."
YA MR. BUSH, your sure are my HERO...NOT... Clinton may have been many things, including a cheat...but, id take that over what BUSH just did...
AFP/File Photo
Why does Tony Blair still stand by that claim, all Bush said was he was wrong to source foreign intelligence.

Were you upset when Clinton bombed the Asprin Factory in Sudan on wrong intelligence?

Quote:
BUSH and his administration should be ASHAMED...PERIOD
Why should we be ashamed, Saddam was in the process of developing WMD, he did actually kill upto 500,000 Arabs.
When Clinton bombed Serbia beacause 30,000 people were killed by Milosiviec. I guess killing of Arabs are ok with you, but Anglo-Saxons killed you will not accept.

We are proud, no I am proud that my President had the vision to do the right thing and get rid of that Mad man and his bastard children Uday and Qusay. While the clowns running for President cannot decide if they support or oppose the Iraq War.

Please present your arguments and not write one liners you shock jock.
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote