Thread: Thanks Mr. Bush
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2003, 11:23 PM   #26
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default Thanks Mr. Bush

Wow you think the economy went bad only after Clinton left office and 9/11 has nothing to do with the sluggish economy. That directly relates to Job loses, nervousness about terroism, crooked CEO's (must be the evil Repbulicans ). So dont give us half truths that the Tax breaks caused the defiect. If Tax cuts were so bad why did your buddies also vote for the tax cuts? There was support from democracts for a Tax Cut. If going to War with Iraq was so evil and fiscally irresponsible why did your heros like John Kerry and Hillary vote for the War resolution? Dont tell me like your fourth grader they were duped by Yellowcake gate.

The US economy is based on consumer spending, the more disposable money the people have more they will spend it. At a time where no pay raises werecancelled due to the recession, the only way the extra money to spend was from Tax breaks. I am glad to spend my 800 dollars that I am going to get in August. But I am sure you will return the money back to Uncle Sam stating that you feel that you are not taxed enough.

Yes there are ruthless dictators all around the world, but Saddam affected our National Interests. Iraq has the huge oil reserves, their neighbor Iran is aiding terroists, and Iraq was a big impediment to Middle-east peace (Israel & Palestine) .

Liberia has nothing, N. Korea is China client state and it is their problem, Iran has a silent revolution brewing people are feed up with theocratic dictators.

We have to start somewhere, nobody can solve all problems simultaneously. Bush felt Iraq was a good starting point, what is wrong with that? I agree with him.

Anybody can argue by stating half truths, please present the whole picture.
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote