View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 09:44 AM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute
Default And you guys thought joejoe was bad??

This guy signed up as "Cubans a dolt" a couple days ago but he didn't receive his password. So he e-mailed me asking for it. I of course sent him the info he requested. But then later he sent me another e-mail asking for his username, which he apparently never bothered to remember (real smart). Here is the dialogue that followed (my responses are in bold):

<u>7-19 11:42 PM</u> I didn't write down my user name. my password is goagyrav

<u>7-19 11:44 PM</u> sorry i'm the guy that forgot his user name my password is goagyrav my e-mail address is Cwg@aol.com

<u>7-20 11:03 AM</u> I was sent a password but not a user name, my password is goagyrav. I have e-mailed this request several times. Do you just not want new members, or are you some sort of elitist club of geeks that opinions from others aren't worthy of your obvious lofty perch. You act like Mark Cuban performs in his quest for free agents and that my friend is PATHETIC

<u>7-20 1:30 PM</u> I can't be at the computer to check my e-mail 24 hours a day. What's pathetic is your attitude. I suggest you go find another site to frequent.

<u>7-20 1:32 PM</u> No problem every one I've read has the basketball IQ of Shawn Bradley anyway what a bunch of fucking idiots

<u>7-20 1:33 PM</u> Why don't you try posting at MavTalk. They seem to appreciate 5yr old idiots there.

<u>7-20 1:36 PM</u> I'm sure you'll be there if we're talking 5-year 0ld IDIOTS

<u>7-20 1:47 PM</u> Actually, i understand you cannot be at your computer 24/7, but i have been asking since yesterday and didn't realize you were the only one responding to request. I'm sorry for being rude. I feel like I have something relevant to say about the team I care about more than any other in any sport. please accept my apology and start over again

<u>7-20 2:08 PM</u> Whether you let me on or not please accept my apology. I'm really not that bad a guy, just an impatient Mavs fan who can't respond when I read something that I agree or disagree with. I handled it in the wrong way and I'm sorry

<u>7-20 9:30 AM</u> I've apologized for my behavior and believe that would be sufficient, because last time I checked you are not God. If it's not i promise you I will fix you up, Good Luck with all that

<u>7-22 7:18 PM</u> Thank you, it made my day to read all the ruckus I created with a bunch of ignorant Mavs fans (Duh let's trade Nash for Shaq!, or maybe Avery for KG) love the idiotic folks on this line it will make our championship run in LA that much sweeter now that the DUH mavs have been dropped to the 8th 0r 9th best team in basketball. I'm certainly glad Cuban is the owner to help us harken back to the days of the all-time blithering idiot Don Carter, I think Cubans' a damn good challenger. At least you fans will have a good draft choice this year maybe Nellie and Cuban can find the next Chris Antsey or Randy White. We can only hope
djb is offline   Reply With Quote