View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 11:56 AM   #6
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all
Default RE: And you guys thought joejoe was bad??

Hey, DJ, just wanted to let you know I need your help.

Hey, DJ, thanks for not replying to my last message, I accept that you cannot be on your system 24 / 7, but it would be rather cool if you could get back to me asap.

Hey, DJ, sorry, it´s me again. Forgot to add my email, so you can get back to me. My Email is Alias@service.com.

Hey, DJ, still me. Forget about that email thing. I forgot my password to that mail account. I doubt you already answered my request anyways, try this one: NewAccount@anotherservice.com

Oh, just realized that I didn´t already tell you my problem. I forgot my password.

Hi DJ, sorry, still me. I didnt forget my password, actually I forgot my Username. My password is silly.

Hi Dj, just wanted to make clear that my password if of course not silly itself. It´s just a silly word.

Oh, another thing. I really hope my Password and my email addy is enough to work out my member name.

Btw - use would be great if you could change my Email in my Profile. Better use the new adress. Ah, and my Password is Blabbermouth.

Hi Dj, me again. Sorry for beeing such a pain in the ass, but it´s really urgent.

--
--
--

Hi Dj. Sorry, just realized that this isnt my internet banking account. Sorry again. Still, would be great if you could sign me up to your site somehow. I don´t remember beeing a basketball fan so far, but maybe I just forgot ...