View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 02:57 PM   #54
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about
Default Vail Daily reports that Kobe WILL be charged

[qhmmmmmmmm.....JUICEY!

Newsweek is reporting that the 19 year old accuser in the Bryant case is well known to the Nuggest players. A few players, is that 2 or 12, stated that she's a b-ball groopie. I'd heard that rumor before but I couldn't find it anywhere, I'm having a hard time getting on the Newsweek site. Is the NBA boys club sticking up for one of it's own or is there something behind this?

Wonder when some mud slinging will head Kobe's way? Kobe's ex-girlfriend who got dissed in favor of Brandy for the prom might be a good source of dirt.[/quote]

In Colorado, the alleged victim's previous sexual history and proclivities are not admissable. So frankly, it just doesn't matter-- in court. In the court of public opinion, however, she's going to be smeared by Kobe's high-powered legal team. That's part of the reason I find it unlikely-- though certainly not impossible-- that a woman would fabricate such a charge. When you make a claim like the one she's making against Kobe, you know your entire mental and sexual history are going to be under the proverbial magnifying glass. And some (much?) of it will be untrue. I just have a hard time believing that most women would voluntarily elect to be subjected to such treatment for the whole world to watch... and make judgment.