View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 08:39 PM   #57
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts
Default Vail Daily reports that Kobe WILL be charged

VERUCA SALT- what i meant by my comment "he could have practically any woman he wanted " is this..I realize there are many women out there that could care less that he is a pro basketball player. What I am saying is this..when he goes out, the groupies swarm- and I mean swarm. Those type of women will do almost ANYTHING to hook up with a KOBE,MICHAEL,DIRK, whoever...This is not just my opinion- i have seen it, and I am sure many of this board have seen it... with that being said- really, he could go out any night of the week and have a woman- why is he taking it??answer- he is NOT...of course this is just my opinion...